|!||This article is a stub. You can help the K.C. Undercover Wiki by expanding it.|
Erica King is a major antagonist in Season 2 of K.C. Undercover. She is an enemy agent who had been in hiding for several years. She worked for The Other Side with her husband, Richard, and her daughter, Abby, until their eventual capture by the Coopers. She is portrayed by Jasmine Guy.
- Do You Want to Know a Secret (mentioned)
- Rebel with a Cuz (mentioned)
- The Mother of All Missions (first appearance)
- Accidents Will Happen
- Collision Course
- Family Feud (last appearance)
- Second Chances (mentioned)
|“||She saw you!||”|
—Erica yelling to Abby
|“||Do it, I dare you! I dare you!||”|
—Erica shouting at Richard
- Erica was the outcast of the family, like Ernie.
- In addition many fans consider her a foil to Ernie due to their many similarities they faced. However the difference is that Ernie letter go of his hatred and accepts it while Erica didn’t.
- According to Kira, Erica has anti-social tendencies.
- According to Abby, she’s the “worst mama” in the world.
- Erica was married to Richard for ten years, though to her it felt like “a hundred and ten”.
- Erica has a habit of dousing herself in “toilette water”, as mentioned by Abby.
- Erica can speak in a Southern accent.
- Erica describes herself as a non-people-person.
| To view the Erica King gallery, click here.